Listing Results about Apps
My Apps - Apps on Google Play
(7 days ago) Webarrow_forward. My Apps is simple App Manager. It helps you keep track of all your installed apps. The app has following features: * List all installed apps on the device. * Click on app in the list to launch it. * Menu option …
Where to download apps?
Download apps from Google Play Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app. On your computer, go to play.google.com.
What are the best Apple apps?
Utilities and customization
- AfterShip Package Tracker. If you’re anything like us, then you might have multiple packages headed to your house right now, and keeping track of them can be tough.
- Duolingo. Want to learn a language? ...
- Bring! Shopping List & Recipes. ...
- Bitwarden. ...
- Widgetsmith. ...
- Dark Sky Weather ($4) You don’t want to get caught out in the rain, so don’t. ...
- Dropbox. ...
How do I get Apps on my PC?
Get apps from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC Go to the Start button, and then from the apps list select Microsoft Store. Visit the Apps or Games tab in Microsoft Store. To see more of any category, select Show all at the end of the row. Select the app or game you'd like to download, and then select Get.
How do I download new apps?
How To Download Apps On iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone using your passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- Open the App Store app.
- Find the app you want to download by browsing the Today, Games, or Apps section, or search for the app using the Search tab.
- Once you’ve found the app you want to download, tap Get to the right of the app.
- Confirm the installation by entering your passcode or using Touch ID. If you have an iPhone X, double-click the side button to activate Face ID and confirm the installation.
- Now, the app will begin installing on your iPhone. You’ll see a small status circle to the right of the app in the App Store.
- Once the app has finished installing, it will show up on the Home screen of your iPhone.
- You may have to scroll (by swiping right to left on your iPhone’s display) to your second or third Home screen to find the app.