Iphone Apps Without Itunes
Listing Results about Iphone Apps Without Itunes
How to Install Apps on iPhone without iTunes - Wondershare
(3 days ago) People also askALLItunes Online VersionItunes InstallItunes DocumentationItunes PlatformsItunes RequirementsItunes TutorialItunes DriversItunes PluginsHow to undisable iPhone without using iTunes?How to undisable iPhone without using iTunes?Download, launch FoneDog Toolkit and start to detect your device.Download the compatible firmware.Restore your iPhone’s iOS system and unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes.[SOLVED] How to Undisable an iPhone without iTunes
How to install apps on iPhone without App Store - Guide …
(2 days ago) Install CopyTrans Shelbee. First, make a backup of your apps with CopyTrans Shelbee: click on Backup -> Full Backup . Select the backup destination by clicking on a green pencil. ⚡ With CopyTrans Shelbee, you can …
[Fixed] Backup iPhone Apps with/without iTunes - Wondershare
(9 days ago) Part1: How to Backup Apps on iPhone with iTunes? Step 1: To begin, open iTunes on your pc and attach your iPhone to it through a digital connection. Step 2: Next, click on the device icon …
Backup, Restore Apps With Data On iOS Without iTunes
(3 days ago) Select any one app and from the bottom menu bar, click on Manage Apps. From there choose Extract App. You’ll need to select the destination where you want the app file to be saved. Then select
How to backup apps on iPhone without iTunes 
(5 days ago) Follow the steps below to backup iPhone apps without iTunes: Download and install CopyTrans Shelbee. Refer to the Installation guide if necessary. Launch CopyTrans Shelbee and click Backup > Full backup. …
How to Back Up iPhone without iTunes or Finder AppGeeker
(4 days ago) Step 4: Back up iPhone without the use of iTunes or Finder on computer. Before clicking the Next button to immediately back up iPhone to computer, check where the iPhone backup is stored. Click Menu icon (three lines) on the top-right of the utility, and you should see a default backup folder on the pop-up dialog window.
How to undisable iPhone without using iTunes?
- Download, launch FoneDog Toolkit and start to detect your device.
- Download the compatible firmware.
- Restore your iPhone’s iOS system and unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes.
How to manage iPhone content without iTunes?
Manage iPhone Music without iTunes. Step 1.1 Download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your computer, then start it. Now connect your iPhone to computer with the USB cable, and the program will automatically detect it. Step 1.2 Choose Music category at the top menu bar of the main interface.
How to backup iPhone with or without iTunes?
To back up an iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone with the Wi-Fi network.
- Select "Settings" > "iCloud" > "Backup."
- Activate the "iCloud Backup."
- Be on Wi-Fi connection and select "Back Up Now."
- You can check it by selecting "Settings" > "iCloud" > "Storage" > "Manage Storage."
How to put songs on iPhone without using iTunes?
To use Dropbox to copy music from computer to iPhone without iTunes, simply do this:
- Download and install Dropbox on your iPhone and PC.
- Sign in your Dropbox account on your computer and upload the files that you want to transfer.
- Open Dropbox app on your iPhone and sign in the same Dropbox account.
- Select the files you have uploaded from computer and download them to your iPhone.